Enjoy one or more of these events that are happening this month:
- Saturday, Dec. 13 at 5:30 p.m. We sing Christmas carols outside at the Alameda Theater, and then join Dave May’s “Alameda’s Got Talent” inside.
- Sunday, Dec. 21 at 10:30 a.m. Come and enjoy our Christmas Cantata
- Sunday, Dec. 21 at 6:30 p.m. We’ll have our traditional Candle Lighting service and Kids Connection Christmas program.
- Wednesday, Dec. 24 at 5:30 p.m. Grace Alameda invites anyone who wants to come to share in their Christmas Eve service.
- Thursday, Dec. 25 at 10:00 a.m. Rejoice in the birth of Christ at our Christmas Day service.
- Wednesday, Dec. 31 at 7:00 p.m. Celebrate the past and future year at our New Year’s Eve Communion service.
Everyone is invited to our Church Picnic on Saturday, September 13 at Godfrey Park in Alameda. Come enjoy some great company, great food, and great fun with us from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
We will have a jumpy house and some games from the past like an egg toss, a 3-legged race, tug of war, and a big kickball game. There will be prizes for the winners.
We will provide ribs, sausages, hot dogs, buns, and condiments. There will also be a Hawaiian shaved ice truck there to dish out treats. Last names beginning A-L, please bring a salad. Last names beginning M-Z, please bring drinks and chips.
Bring your friends! Everyone is invited!
GEMS stands for Girls Everywhere Meeting the Savior. The program is similar to Girl Scouts and provides a safe, nurturing environment where girls learn, grow, and discuss the tough issues they face every day. Girls work on badges, make crafts, and do other fun activities. For more information regarding the our program, see our GEMS page or go to www.gemsgc.org or email email@example.com.
Join us this Sunday (June 29) for our End of the Month Potluck. Please bring a main dish and a dessert (names beginning with A-L) or a salad (names beginning with M-Z).