“Shaping lives in the Spirit’s power” is how we describe the task of turning believers into fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ. That is the definition of a “disciple” – someone who doesn’t just believe but is willing to follow and obey whatever Jesus says. We believe that believing is just the first step and that God’s express purpose for every Christian is to shape them more and more into the likeness of His Son. Our goal is that every believer will become a lifelong learners. This takes place on Sundays as people listen to and apply the messages, and during the week through their involvement in a small group and other ministries.
- Connecting and Getting to Know Each Other (Community Building)
- Growing in Faith and Knowledge (Faith Formation)
- Caring for Each Other and Those Around Us (Service Opportunities)
- Supporting Others (Stewardship)
- Joining Together in Music, Praise, and Worship