Joining a church is just the beginning of the journey. The real adventure begins as you start to grow in faith and knowledge. We are committed to seeing lives shaped by God’s power, lives that begin to look more and more like Jesus.
- Kid’s Connection (Sunday School) is provided for children age 5 through 6th grade. The classes meet every Sunday morning during the second part of the morning worship time.
- GEMS program is similar to Girl Scouts and provides a safe, nurturing environment where girls learn, grow, and discuss the tough issues they face every day. Girls work on badges, make crafts, and do other fun activities. See our GEMS page for more information
- Small group Bible studies meet at various times and places during the week.
- Sunday 9:30 a.m. Adult Bible Study at church
- Monday 7:00 p.m. – Small groups in various homes
- Tuesday 7:30 p.m. – Women’s Coffee Break meets on the 2nd, 4th, and 5th Tuesdays at church during the school year.